Compliance is the foundation for all of the debt recovery work that we do, which is why our approach to structure, quality assurance and internal auditing is meticulously curated and improved upon each day.
A Foundation of Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Monarch’s Chief Compliance Officer is accessible to all employees, while a dedicated Quality Assurance department monitors the collection activity for compliance.
- Our collector trainees go through a rigorous process to ensure understanding of all laws and company policies before being released from training. Additionally, ongoing training is provided to all employees.
- Strict adherence to standards of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) are employed, and an internal auditing department conducts account level auditing, internal risk assessments, and routine internal audits to ensure complete governmental and client compliance.
- Monarch employs a multi-level approach to ensure call quality, including 100% call recording and monthly reviews based on the MRM internal QA scorecard.
Standard Setting Operations
With a strict focus on compliance and quality assurance standards, it is in our nature to be detailed-oriented not just in our debt recovery solutions, but in every area of our business. Contact us to learn more about the processes behind our commitment to doing everything right.
- Hiring and Training Standards
- Collection Strategy
- Letter Writing Campaigns
- Dialing System
- Skip Tracing
- Debt Consolidator Interface